Conditions of Sale

Conditions of Sale - booking, payment and cancellation

Reservation of accommodation

Accommodation in mobile homes Adriatic camps can be arranged in several steps:

1. Accommodation search using the search engine located on our website. By entering all necessary data you can check availability of desired capacity.
2. The choice of accommodation. Search will provide you with information about the availability of the required period and the total costs. Important note: All prices are quoted in foreign currency (EUR), but the total cost price will be displayed in local currency (HRK) in the final calculation.
3. If desired accommodation can be booked online you will be directed to the payment page. If you need additional check availability, our operators will send you a reply within 24 hours from the time of inquiry.
4. The reservation can be paid by bank transfer or credit card. If the beginning of your stay is 7 days or less from the time of booking, bank transfers from abroad will not be possible, and it will be necessary to pay accommodation by credit card. For your reservation to become valid it is necessary immediately upon confirmed reservation deposit amount of 30% of the total cost of accommodation. The rest of the amount, 70%, together with an additional payment, is paid at the reception before departure. Exceptions to this rule are payments for booking accommodation at a special action early booking in which the total amount of cost needs to be paid according to date specified in the published action.
5. Upon receipt of your payment you will get a voucher as proof of your reservation and payment. On the voucher will be indicated following items:

- Name and surname
- Period and services that are reserved
- The amount already paid, and the amount that needs to be paid on the reception

Voucher along with travel documents needs to be submitted to the reception desk.


For payment in Euro by bank transfer:
Payer: name of the reservation holder with address
Recipient: Adriatic camps d.o.o.
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Austria, Zagreb
Account Number: 2484008-1106407210
IBAN: HR9024840081106407210, SWIFT: RZBHHR2XXXX
Call number: enter the number of offer/reservation

For payment in HRK (only from Croatia) via bank transfer:
Payer: name of the reservation holder with address
Recipient: Adriatic camps Ltd.
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Austria, Zagreb
IBAN: HR9024840081106407210,
Call number: enter the number of offer/reservation

Payment by credit card:
Adriatic camps using WSpay security system for credit card authorization. The system uses the latest security technologies, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with at least 128-bit encryption, and other technology and security procedures to the highest standards. The exchange of confidential data between the online payment system and the authorization centers of credit card companies is done through a virtual private network (VPN), completely protected from unauthorized access. Confidential data from your credit card is sent directly to the authorization center.


If a guest wants to change or cancel a reservation made at his request, it must do so in writing (e-mail or fax). Under the change it is considered the change in the number of guests or in the date of arrival and/or departure, at least 14 days before arrival. Additional charges are not applied to the reservation. In the event that the change of reservation is not possible and the passenger cancels the reservation, below mentioned terms of cancellation will be applied. In the case of cancellation of any confirmed booking accommodation in mobile homes, we will apply the following cancellation charges. Date the notice is received is the basis for calculating the cost of the notice.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If the guest doesn't show up they will be charged the total price.
No prepayment is needed.
If the guest has to cancel within 7 days before the service, Adriatic camps Ltd. offers the possibility of finding another customer/user for the same reservation. In this case, the agency will only charge the actual cost of the passenger or reservation. New guest assumes all obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.

For all reservations made according to Early Booking pricelist, a non-refundable guarantee payment of 30% is required.

If the guest does not arrive by midnight on the day of service, without contacting the service provider, the reservation will be cancelled and will be applied the cost of cancellation.
Adriatic Camps Ltd. does not reimburse guests for the cost of passports or visas relating to the reservations cancelled by the guest.